How To Access A Hotmail Account- A Step-By-Step Tutorial
Hotmail is a standard, popular email service provider, managed by Microsoft. Replacing the old-fashioned and typically inconvenient ways of communication, Hotmail has acquired the status of a leading Web- based email service. The advantage of this service is that the entire essence of checking, receiving and sending messages lies in merely a computer, an internet connection and a suitable browser. This has made it possible for the business class as well as the common man to communicate with the other end of the world even on the roads.
- The Hotmail sign-in page provides you with a plethora of options which can lead a novice into a world of chaos. While you may choose to stay signed in for future, you may also choose otherwise (a one-time login)! For the unregistered users, Hotmail provides a widely, simple and quick sign-up process on the left side of the page. On the other hand, the right side deals with the sign in forms, textboxes, links, checkboxes and other details.
- The Hotmail sign in screen presents a field called ‘Windows Live ID’ where you are required to enter your email address. This is the pathway to enter the world of emails and messages through a simple login. The field immediately next to this is the password that confirms your identity and redirects you to your inbox and other mail folders.
- Another intriguing feature of Hotmail service is that you get to save your username for future instances. If you access your account through a particular system, you can make it remember your details to ease the login process in future. This can be done by selecting the “remember me” button so that the system creates a little cookie that pre-enters your email for the next iteration. An essential thing to keep in mind is that this feature is valid only if the user uses the same browser to access his account every time. Any change in browsers is not entertained.
- To pile on to its benefits, Hotmail can even remember your password to save you from the tedious process of entering your details time and again. If you login and logout frequently, you must check the “remember my password” box in order to let the system enter your details the next time you use Hotmail.
- To give a finishing touch to your sign-in procedure, browse through the enhanced settings page to ensure a secure communication with your clients, friends, family and colleagues. Check the box next to “Use enhanced settings” tab, and add an extra level of security to your account.
While Hotmail has evolved over the years to furnish its customers with a seamless service and wieldy real time applications, its login process still remains an old school one, except its enhanced features and fast performance. So fling that boredom away and sign into Hotmail right now to see what it has in store for you!